Gadget News

[Gadget News][twocolumns]

Mobile Phones

[Mobile Phones][list]

How I get my Approval for Adsense In 3 days

Hello Friends, Today I will tell you about the whole process of AdSense approval, How I started and how long does it takes to become a publisher on Google ad Network. I will Briefly Explain my experience and the story of my life towards blogging and how i am inspired towards it .


Some people says that its hard to get AdSense approval
but thats totally wrong. The only thing you should have to earn from google ad network is that - the Quality content, yes i am right . they only want quality content they doesn't care about the traffic and how much posts you have and from when you buy this domain and all .

You just have to make a clean website with proper manner it also includes about page, contact page, and be careful about the registration of your domain it should be registered on your name . so the information that will be provided by you must be correct otherwise they will reject your application


So my Story is started when i worked for some time on my friends website not for money just for having some knowledge about internet and earn money and all that.

when i started work on his site, it already contains around 50 post which all are copied from somewhere else at first i dont know about them . So i make my Full effort to get approval for account
after writing about 150 high quality posts i got approval from adsense. After that i do my job with double dedication. when he earned around 140$ then the site was blocked by adsense at that moment i dont know why ?? why they do this ??

I read all the conditions and information about that problem. it says copy material but i never write anything from somewhere else .so i started searching on net and finally i found a plagraism to detect copy material then i found those 50 posts on it and because of them adsense blocked my account



at that time i made a blogspot in blogger with name 3gwith4g, because of the failure of the last website i don't want to work again. all the money earn from the website is given to my friend. after that i made small investments to my blogspot by giving it high quality post .

then after one year i had decided to buy a domain for my blogspot and apply for adsense and after three days my application is accepted.

So if you want to get accepted then please be honest towards thier service and don't cheat because they are working 24 hours to make this all place clean and spam free .

advertisers pay a very big amount to them for those ads . you can't get money by clicking by yourself on those ads. so my friend be Patience and provide a quality content and clean professional website to adsense they will surely accept your application .

Hope This all works for You . In my next post i will give the solution for the bad Traffic you got and how to create backlink for Your Website . Hope You Enjoy Reading This . Thank You very Much please Leave a spam free comment . Have a Great Day.
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :